Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Let Us Pray

Let us pray,
Heavenly Father, we come this morning to give honor glory,and thanksgiving to your holy and righteous name; I invoke your I Am presence upon every child of God today. we bless you for your love and grace  that you have placed upon us; we are ever thankful for your I Am that I AM presence that you have awaken within us. We ask for your divine and perfect will for our lives today, give us the bread needed for strength, the wisdom needed to please you; forgive and purge all unrighteousness within us; I invoke the power of your love and light of glory, your violet flaming fire to cleans us through and through, We will forever give you all glory honor and praise for who you are, in your holy, pure and divine name we ask it all. Amen.

 http://larryspates.org

No comments:

Post a Comment