Thursday, May 1, 2014

Blessing Are Flowing Your Way Right Now.

Today is going to be a good day, I speak blessing upon you child of God. I speak  health, healing and total recovery drugs, and sickness, I speak deliverance over you are captive by the devil in your mind. I speak victory into the lives of everyone of you feeling down, defeated or broken. I speak a supply of every thing you need, God is your healer, deliver,and the giver of victory for you this morning, He has already supplied every thing that you need, only believe and receive it. You are a winner in Him today. Now I bind every attack of the price of the air, every devil, demon, and spirit of darkness fighting against you and God's blessing upon your life right this moment in Jesus name. Child of God, stay encourage because blessings are flowing your way. Love and Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment