Thursday, July 24, 2014

Be Loosed From Drugs In The Name of Jesus Christ.

Lord God I come this morning our Father in heaven first to ask your forgiveness for all sins against you and all those made in your image, I come against all demons, evil curses and attacks of the mind sent by  enemy and evil forces of spiritual wickedness in high places, I bind all demons of darkness that has attacked the mental ability and clear thinking of this person, I renounce all rulers and powers of darkness and drive them out right now in the name of Jesus Christ, I command every demon and devil to loose the mind of this person right now and go to dry places, I bind  and root out every generational curse, every spirit of addiction of drugs sent to harm, hurt, destroy, confuse, and corrupt the mind of this person or members of their family,  and command them to come out of this person right now and go to the abyss in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Father seal the void with your Holy Spirit and Anointing power and the word of life in the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment