Saturday, September 20, 2014

Prayer To Cancel Debt

Prayer To Cancel Debt:
Father you said in let him ask in faith nothing wavering, i am asking in faith that you create a miracle of debt cancellation for everyone praying this prayer in the name of Jesus, I believe in my heart and confess with my mouth that whatever I ask in prayer i will receive. So shall my word be that go forth out of my mouth, it shall not return void but it shall accomplish that I please, and prosper in the things I send it. I speak to and bind the strong man of debt in the name of Jesus, i cast out the spirit and mountain of debt from my life and the lives of my family, and command all forces behind debt to go and never return to me In the Name of Jesus, I now speak and release financial blessings, and the promises in the word of God over my life and the lives of my family, Father manifest miracles of financial blessing upon me now, I ask In Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment