Saturday, November 1, 2014

What Are You Thankful To God Far?

Father i  thank you this day, thank you for a New Month November 1, 2014, thank you loving me, saving me, giving me grace, mercy and divine favor, for good times and bad times, for trials, hurt, and pain, for every deliverance and every victory, for sorrow and gladness, for laughter and much joy. Father thank you for everything, you are doing in me, and every blessing of my past, presence, and future, thank you for health, strength, and peace of mind, for wisdom, knowledge, and understanding, thank you for the Holy Spirit, my Savior JESUS Christ who gave His life for my Salvation, Father I just want said thank you for everything and I bless and Praise and give you glory and honor and adoration for it all. In Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment