Monday, March 23, 2015

Prayer Of Blessings And Protection.

Child of God
I pray that God the Holy Spirit go before you today, I pray He strengthens you, give you wisdom, courage, and build your faith in Him, I pray He crowns you with favor, and floods your soul and mind with pure love, May He give perfect peace and shower you with life transforming knowledge of His kingdom that loss souls all around you cry out for Him. I pray that God fills your life, and house with blessings and rich treasures from heaven above, and that you prosper and be in good health. I pray God dispatch angels to go before and protect you as you journey today, and Lord I thank you, and praise your Holy and Righteous Name for answering this prayer for your purpose and will in the lives of your people. In Jesus name I ask it ,decree and declare it done. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment