Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My Chains Are Broken, I Am Set Free In Jesus Christ Mighty Name.

Child of GOD
My prayer for you today,
I give thanks to the Savior, Jesus Christ our ANOINTED MESSIAH just to be alive to praise, glorify, and worship HIM one more time, I ask HIM to break, uproot, drive out, cast forth, and destory every spirit of bondage, spirit of intimidation, spirit of fear, spirit of depression, spirit oppression,  and the spirit procrastination that's holding you back from your purpose, I command every demonic spirit that have attached itself to you to loose you now, in the Name of Jesus Christ the ANOINTED MESSIAH, be set free in Jesus Christ mighty name. I pray for your liberty, freedom, I release the spirit power, love and a sound mind into your soul now in Jesus Christ mighty name. Amen. Now thank HIM for your liberty, and go in peace. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment