Saturday, April 26, 2014

I Am, That I Am.

As you read these powerful words of life, you shall become just what you begin to speak into the air.
 I am Love, that I Am. I am Joy, that I am. I am Happiness, that I am. I am a child of God, that I am. I am successful, that I am. I am victorious, that I am. I am a winner, that I am. I am on top, that I am. i am the light of the word, that I am. I am the image and likeness of God, that i am. I am what i believe that i am, that I am.  I am a good person, that I am. I am saved, that I am. I am one with God, that I am. I am beautiful, that I am, I am divine, that I am. I am soul, that I am, I am a spirit being, that I am. I am who God created me to be, that I am. I am destiny, that i am. I am who God says I am, that I am. I belong to God the great I Am, That I am, and that I am. Love and Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment