Saturday, May 30, 2015

God Has Answered Your Prayer.

My Brother, My Sister, Children of the living God,
God has seen your tears, your suffering, the hurt, struggling and pain you are going through, the days and nights you've prayed seeking Him for deliverance. And even though you wonder if He even listened or heard you? Yes God hears every word, He's seen every tear you cried, today God answered your prayer, Breakthrough has come to you. Open your heart and receive it. Your need is manifesting, doors of favor and mercy has been opened and granted to you. God says I sit High and Look low, the world, the earth, that is mind, I own the cattle on a thousand hills. I give Blessings to you this day for your benefit, and my name sake, glorify Me, bless and praise Me saith the Lord. I am God and beside Me there is none. Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah Glory, Glory, Glory to the Most High God in Heaven above. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment