Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Let Them See Your Glory.

#LetThemSeeGodsGloryUponYou. Child of GOD
My prayer for you today,
I ask the Saviour the our ANOINTED MESSIAH, Jesus Christ the light of this world, to remove any doubt or unbelief of your eternal salvation from your mind. I pray you read the WORD of GOD, hear with your heart, believe it, receive it in your soul, and Let it transform your life daily. I pray you walk in the light of renewed strength, and illumination of your mind. You are the glory of GOD in the earth, I pray you let the witness within you come forth, use use you for world to see HIM.  Jesus said, and I, If I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto ME. I pray for less of you, and more of GOD'S Glory manifesting from within and through you. In Jesus Christ mighty name. Amen. Now go and let them see the Glory placed upon your life in Jesus Christ mighty name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment