Saturday, December 19, 2015

Prayer For Healing From Lost Of Loved One's Death.

Child of GOD
My prayer for you today,
I ask the FATHER above to comfort and strengthen everyone of you who have suffered the transition of a family member this year, be it a sister, brother, mother, father, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, grand parent, cousin, or friend. GOD hears your cry, and HE sees your tears. "WEEPING may endure for a night, but know that your joy will return in the morning." I ask the FATHER  to touch you this moment and remove that grief, heaviness, sorrow, burden, and every feeling of lost do to death from your heart, and restore joy and laughter to you. I believe this is the the FATHER'S will and desire for you, in Jesus Christ mighty name FATHER I ask it. Amen. It done for you right now child of GOD, just receive it in your spirit,the spirit grief have been broken off of you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment