Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Ask, Seek, Knock and God Will Answer Your Prayer.

Jesus Said, "Ask, and it shall be given unto you, seek and you shall find, knock and the door will be open unto you." Matthew 7:7.
My prayer for you today, is that our Father above will meet every need you are trusting him for, that He will open closed doors, give you the job you've been seeking, the raise you ask your supervisor for, the new position you desire and have prayed about. I pray for healing in your soul, mind, body, healing in your marriage; restoration of love in your community, relationships, family and home, I ask our Father to save your household. I ask our Father to remove all fear and doubt from your mind, increase your faith,  to cover you in the miracle working blood of Jesus, to protect you from danger seen and unseen, I praise You Father, and blessings Your Holy Name. In Jesus mighty name i ask it all, and believe it is done. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment