Monday, June 29, 2015

Blessing From GOD Be Poured Upon You.

My prayer for you today, is that God the FATHER become pure love in your heart, the only true wisdom in your soul, I pray your thoughts and spoken words become life that transform your very being in sincere faith in GOD, I pray you walk in divine truth and justice, following the righteous path of GOD'S order for your life. I pray as you give God all of your heart, soul, and mind, HIS glory, power and anointing fills you and the Holy Spirit overtakes you for HIS  glory, purpose and will for your life. O LORD  I know and believe there is no god like YOU, and I give  praise to YOUR HOLY NAME YAHWEH. I pray your trust in GOD is as sound and solid as the foundation of HIS  WORD and Eternal Kingdom in  HEAVEN above, and that you know every promise HE have said to you HE will do. Thank you FATHER, bless you for every answered prayer, I give you glory and honor and praise In Jesus mighty name i pray. Amen. Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Amen! Amen! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment