Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Ask The Father In The Of The Son.

Child of God
The Master Teacher, Jesus  said what ever you ask the FATHER in my name, HE will give it to you. When you ask the FATHER in Jesus name you are invoking the power of His love for you, and your love for Him, "THE FATHER" sees and honors the abiding love, spiritual relationship, and unity between you, Christ, and His will for your life and gives you the desire of your heart. If you abide in Me and I abide in you,  ask the FATHER in My name what you will, and it shall be done for you. Why? Because your will and the will of Christ  are the same because you are abiding, depending, leaning, and trusting in Him. FATHER thank you for the power and love I have in my relationship with Jesus, and thank you for answering my prayers as I abide in Jesus and do His will. In Jesus name I pray. AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment