Monday, July 13, 2015

Blessings To Begin Your Week.

 Child of GOD
My prayer for you today is that GOD by the HOLY SPIRIT breathe fresh life within your soul. I pray the peace of GOD rest upon you as you start your day and through out this week. I pray you search deep within your soul seeking GOD for solutions and answers for every problem or fear you are faced with,  and follow HIS guidance, I pray GOD will deliver you from every attack satan launche against you this week in Jesus name, I pray you receive healing for your soul, mind, and body from every sickness and disease within you by the ANOINTING POWER of GOD. Let the love and comfort flowing through you lift your heart, fill you with laughter and joy and brighten your way. I pray you believe every WORD OF GOD, and grow in your walk in HIM. In Jesus name. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment