Wednesday, June 5, 2013

" ARE YOU WALKING BY THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU"

"ARE YOU WALKING BY THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU?" The Holy Spirit: Is the very presence of God within you,God the Holy Spirit must dwell within you as a believer in Him. The Holy Spirit is not a religion, group,or denomination, or any special idea or thought that you may have. ("GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL DWELL WITHIN ANY HUMAN BEING THAT RECEIVE, AND INVITE HIM INTO THEIR HEART") However you must be in fellowship with Him in order to know and feel His presence within you. The Holy Spirit is a power an influence, some say He is the Third person of the Triune God, however, God has never been nor will He ever be Trinity, The word Trinity means 3 or 3rd person. God is forever the Divine Awesome One, The I AM, The Self, Alone. He is God by himself and there is no other God. " Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me." Isaiah 43:10. The Holy Spirit Is God, and you must give ourselves to God and let His presence fill you through and through, Jesus said, my Father and I are one. When Jesus went back to Heaven, He said I will send the comforter to you. Therefore the comforter is Spirit, God is Spirit, John 4:24 " God is a Spirit, and they that worship His must worship Him in spirit and in truth." God who is Holy Spirit lives within you. This is what Jesus was telling us when He said "I got to the father, but the comforter will come" who is the comforter? The God the Holy Spirit is our comforter and our spiritual light. You must walk by the Holy Spirit of the living God within you, you are made in the image and likeness of God the Holy Spirit,therefore you must worship God in the spirit, because you are created spirit first in His image and likeness. The Holy Spirit visit every worship service no matter what the religion, and waits to be invited in, it's the hearts and minds of the believers that opens the door of their heart to receive Him in their worship hour. God the Holy Spirit wants to dwell in, abide within you, will you open your heart and let Him in? Are you willing to listen to His voice and walk by his word today? He loves you more than you will ever understand, but you must give yourself to Him today. God bless and keep you in His care is my prayer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment