Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Fathers Day To Our Heavenly Father:

Happy Fathers Day To Our Heavenly Father: Happy Father's Day Our Heavenly Father: Who is worthy of all of our praise and thanksgiving: Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding. For I give you good doctrine, forsake ye not my law. For I was my father's son, tender and only beloved in the sight of my mother. He taught me also, and said unto me, Let thine heart retain my words: keep my commandments, and live. Proverbs 4:1-4. Love and Peace. God is the Father that is there even when our earthly fathers reach the wisdom God has given them, We can always look to God for spiritual guidance and development of our spirit,soul, and mind. He deserves all of our focus and attention, When we take out time for Him, He has promise to be with us, guide us, protect and keep us in His divine love and care. Give God your heart today, His him to save and be your eternal father and begin to follow him.

No comments:

Post a Comment