Tuesday, June 4, 2013

"IS GOD IS WORTHY OF YOUR PRAISE?"

"IS GOD IS WORTHY OF YOUR PRAISE?" Oh Lord our God, You are most Powerful and Holy, I praise you for your Mercy,Your Faithfulness,You are Majestic,O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all. Blessings,Power,Might,Strength,all belongs to You Oh Lord my God. Lord you a Awesome, There is no God like You Most Holy and Powerful my mighty I AM That I Am. Lord You are my life now and forever in the Heavens Above. When I look at all You have done for me, I must stop and say I thank you for everything. Lord You are Omnipotent, Omniscient,and Omnipresent, You deserves all of my Praises. You are my Shelter from the storms in my life, You are my Love when I am lonely, You are my Joy in the time of Sorrow. You are my Healer, You are my Victory, You are my Banner, You my Provider in the time of need, and You are in my very present moment. I lift my hands and my voice to You in Praise and Thanksgiving, just for who you are. I honor and glorify your Righteous and Divine Name for ever. glance in the past to see where God has brought you from, Look into the future to see where He is leading you, But always live in the Present where he always is. He said I Am the same, yesterday, today, and forever. ("God Is Worthy Of All The Praises Of His People.") Never forget who has give you all that you have, even life eternal. Our God is Strong and Mighty. Give him all Praise. "Thine, O Lord is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all." 1 Chronicles 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment