Monday, August 3, 2015

Father Let Thy Will Be Done.

Child of GOD
When you come to that place where everything around you seem to be going wrong, your hope seems gone, your faith is fading, and everything is falling apart, what can you do?
When Jesus was in the garden of Gethsemane HE new HIS time had come to die on the cross, everyone had turned their back on HIM, HE fell with HIS face to the ground and prayed, "My FATHER, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will, but if it is not possible and I have to drink it, May YOUR WILL be done." Sometime you will have to drink from the cup GOD puts before you, but do it knowing great is your reward for your faithful unto GOD. FATHER thank YOU for Jesus our example, and Savior in all that we face in life, give me strength to follow and trust you even when I may not understand. I thank you, and I worship YOUR HOLY NAME, in Jesus mighty name. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment