Friday, August 21, 2015

God Still Answers You. Pray To Him.

 My desire and prayer for you today Child of God is that, OUR
HEAVENLY FATHER ABOVE fills you with HIS WORD, I pray that HE give you more wisdom and understanding of HIMSELF, I pray the HOLY SPIRIT quicken the WORD  in you, and illuminate your soul, and mind, the BLOOD of Jesus Christ cleanse you through, and through. I pray the ANOINTING of GOD that is within you Awaken with power, let cloven tongues of HOLY Ghost fire begin to Purge you, Let every yoke of bondage be broken off you now in Jesus Christ mighty name, I pray liberty, and freedom with joy unspeakable fill your heart, soul, and mind, in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord AND Saviour. Amen. You are free in Jesus mighty name, Hallelujah Glory to GOD. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment