Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Seek God To Direct Your Path.

Child of GOD
My prayer for you today is that, you focus on GOD.  SEEK HIM, Give your total attention to HIM. Whatever is on your mind HE already knows all about it. Just  Seek GOD for HIS DESIRE and PURPOSE for YOU. Pray for divine spiritual guidance, growth, spiritual development, ask HIM for love for HIS people, pray for wisdom, Revelation Knowledge, AND UNDERSTANDING, ask for Illumination, Enlightenment , SEEK GOD for spiritual direction, ask GOD to give you HIS will for your life, go into HIS PRESENCE and SEEK HIM. Listen to what HE tells you and do what HE says. FATHER I thank you for being my LORD AND MASTER, my Teacher, and Saviour, I want YOU and YOUR WILL for my life and ministry, LEAD ME and show the way of truth and righteous living, that i may bring glory and honor to YOU, in Jesus Christ mighty name i pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment