Wednesday, May 22, 2013

"DO YOU REALIZE THE POWER YOU HAVE IN THESE TWO WORDS I AM ?"

"DO YOU REALIZE THE POWER YOU HAVE IN THESE TWO WORDS I AM ?" When I think about these words, I know without any question in my mind that God Himself is the Great I AM. These two very powerful word carry a lot of weight when it relates to our spiritual growth, and development in our relationship with God. God is the I AM within each of us, He told Moses to tell Israel that I Am That I Am has sent me to bring you out of bondage from Pharaoh and his Egyptian Enslavement he has force upon you. God has give you the right even now to use these words to overcome whatever problems or worries you are facing. I AM free form all bondage, I Am healed from all sickness, I Am healthy, I Am delivered from every fear, I Am brilliant, I Am love, I Am successful, I Am victorious, I Am Joy, I Am Faith, I Am empowered, I Am saved, I Am free from sin, I Am a child of God, I Am wealth, I Am a winner, I Am beautiful, I Am prosperous, I Am a well of knowledge,I Am a branch of eternal life, I AM filled with the word of God, I Am full of wisdom, I AM the minister of God, I Am God Vessel.... When you use the words I Am you identify with God in you. Christ said, the Father and I are One. This is how Jesus was able to release His inter power that God was in Him of a truth. The words I Am will reveal the spiritual divine nature of God within you, what the Almighty God has released unto to you, for use here in the earth, {Jesus said), "Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven" Matthew 6:10. The kingdom within you is where God has placed the resources for you. The words I Am lets you releases the kingdom of God by faith from within you here on earth. What ever you have right now, your job, home, car, family, car, health, business, it was released by your faith in I Am within you. Whatever your needs are just declare that I Am whatever that need is in faith, and watch God begin to work through you to bring that thing whatever it is into your life. God said And God said, "Let there be light: and there was light."Genesis 1:3. However He can only use a clean temple to work through. "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20. You are God's I AM here in the earth and God wants to carry out His will through you. Be careful how you use I Am because what you say you will then manifest it into your life. You Are Empowered. May God bless you is my prayer for you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment