Wednesday, May 29, 2013

" GOD'S ORCHESTRATED BLESSINGS FOR YOUR LIFE"

" GOD'S ORCHESTRATED BLESSINGS FOR YOUR LIFE" "David said i have been young and am now old, but i have never seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging for bread" These powerful words, assures us that no matter what we need for our daily living, God shall supply it for us. Jesus tells us, "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me." John 14:1. God seeks and touches each of us on a very personal level. Many of the seemingly random circumstances and experiences in our lives are often carefully orchestrated to lead us closer to Christ. Paul tells us, "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19. there is no need to worry about what you need , just seek God and follow his guidance, He will reveal to you what to do, where you need to go, and even who you need to contact to have what is needed for your life each and every day. Your love for God is all you need for Him to see that your needs are met. I have never had a day in my life that my needs were not met, whatever I need God has always been faithful regarding His word to me. In sickness I've been healed, In hunger he has fed me, when homeless he has given me shelter, even when without transportation God has always provided my needs for travel. "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth" 3 John 2. trust God today and listen to the Holy Spirit within you and He will give guidance and direction for whatever you need as well as give you the desires of your heart. Trust God to meet your every need, He will never fail you. God bless you today is my prayer for your life today. Amen http://www.amazon.com/Moving-Mountains-Pastor-Larry-Spates/dp/1484156064

No comments:

Post a Comment