Monday, May 20, 2013

WHERE IS YOUR FAITH?

WHERE IS YOUR FAITH? Everyday we face a number of decisions as we go from place to place in our daily living. I would like to share with each of you my readers that our faith as many believe is not something that we need to have big problems to use or activate. Faith begins when we start our day, God is Faith and everything that happens to us is a cause in affect and therefore faith must be a part of our daily lives. We only need a small amount of faith to see the results we are trusting God for. " A mustard seed of faith is very small at first, but it grows and becomes as large as a tree. Faith starts out small, but when it is nurtured it grow and becomes greater than fear we once had. It is through my imperfections and limitations that God reveals His power and strengthens my faith in Him." Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1 The substance is the result of our trust in God. what ever we ask according the God's will, His plan for our lives the word of God teaches us that he will grant it. And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: 1 John 5:14 our faith therefore must be in God at all times, because He is listening to hear our prayer request, but even greater then that He has already given us the faith we need to trust him. As we seek his face, faith in our hearts increases to carry out our purpose and God's divine will here in the earth. As we go from day to day, we must continue to seek God's face, and Ask Him to increase our faith in Him, because that is where all faith comes from. God is faith and everything we receive from our heavenly Father is a result of our faith in Him. Where is your faith? let your faith always be in God, who is the giver of all good and perfect gifts here in the earth. Everything you have came from God, So faith is bigger that belief, Faith is God Himself. My Faith is in God no matter what He chooses to do or not do when I seek His face. I will trust Him at all time. Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. 2 He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved. Psalm 62: 1-2.

No comments:

Post a Comment