Wednesday, May 15, 2013

"THE POWER OF CHRISTIAN INTEGRITY"

"THE POWER OF CHRISTIAN INTEGRITY" There is a world outside of the Church that has it's eye on every thing that is going on within the body of Christ. Proverbs 2:20-21 So you will walk in the way of the good and keep to the paths of the righteous. For the upright will inhabit the land, and those with integrity will remain in it. A world that will observe our words, behavior, and actions. The one thing we have that we can lose, is our crediablity in what we say or do. are we as Christians worthy of the public's as well as the Church's trust. Our Integrity is the one personal behavior that will always be with us, the world is always judging us, members in the body of Christ is also pasting judgment upon our actions. The question is, will be stand for the truth and follow through on what we believe and say when it comes to our Christian faith, and work in the Church and our Christians ministry? God's word tells us to be true to ourselves,and to have unity among members in the Church, Our Integrity and quality of life is vital to how the world around us will see us. We have God give power to be the man, or woman of integrity God is calling our lives to, for the world to see. Psalm 26:1-3 Vindicate me, O LORD, for I have walked in my integrity, and I have trusted in the LORD without wavering. Prove me, O LORD, and try me; test my heart and my mind. For your steadfast love is before my eyes, and I walk in your faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment